Sunday, May 11, 2014

new Challenge- Something Old, Something New May 12- May 24th

May 12th - Something Old, Something New

We have a fun new challenge this week, Something Old, Something New.  
Have old paper? and a new stamp? use it.  Have old embellishments and a new technique? use it.  Use your imagination you'll come up
with something fun.  We hope you will play along with us.

Our Prize is 5 digi stamps for our Random Winner
if we have 40 entries, our random winner will have a choice between 
the 5 digi stamps or a Clear stamp.

We also will be having a top 3 voted on by our design team. 
The prize is a Top 3 badge and 3 digis.

Our design team has some wonderful ideas for us this challenge.  Please
be sure to stop by their blogs to see further information on their cards.


Dorothy

Something old, I use the little woodenshoes right corner and an old Dutch song.
Als de lente komt stuur ik aan jou tulpen uit Amsterdam,
1000 gele, 100 rode wensen jou het allermooiste
When spring comes, I sent you tulips from Amsterdam
1000 yellow and 1000 red  wishimg you all the best

I used my old DP "Simply Elegant" from Paper-Mania, and new Chipboard and IMG175 


Alberto




I use my old dies) marianne Design ,Memorybox) , design paper , flowerpunch (Olba) and my new image IMG781 and butterfly die from (Simon Says).

Gina - GDT

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful works shows the team, thanks for the inspiration ....

    Unfortunately I dont find the link to enter in the new challenge. Therefore, here is the link to my card, which I would like to participate in the new Challenge.

    click here for my card

    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, sorry about that we were late at putting up our linky tool last night. Please feel free to enter it now. Thanks Sher

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the new challenge! The DT Samples are gorgeous. So beautiful and different styles.

    Best Wishes, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete